Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Innovation

I have an email in my inbox today from Anthropologie.

Subject heading: How we're wearing shorts.

Needless to say, I am on the edge of my seat. I'm saving it for a little mid-afternoon treat. I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but my fingers are crossed that it's:
atop our heads, like so many jaunty caps. Unlike traditional hats which create a mini oven for your head and leave you with a matted 'do, inverted shorts have two passages for refreshing airflow. Combine that practicality with the endless possibilities for incorporating your hairstyle directly into your fashion look and you've got a surefire hit for the hot days ahead! We are loving shorts with two ponytails threaded through--casual, carefree, evocative of the playful, endless summer days of childhood!